Lancia Delta Integrale (TT02) assembly
- Tamiya Lancia Delta Integrale TT-02 Kit (shop link)
- Turnigy GTX3 AFHDS 2.4ghz 3 Channel Radio System (shop link)
- Digital high torque bearing servo 41g/4.1kg/.17sec (shop link)
- Turnigy TrackStar Waterproof 1/10 Brushless Power System 3520KV/80A (shop link)
- TT-02 Ball Bearing Set (shop link)
- Turnigy 5000mAh 2S1P 20C hardcase pack (shop link)
- Aluminium motor mount (shop link)
- Aluminium Oil Damper Set (shop link)
- Steel Pinion Gear (25T, Mod 0.6) (shop link)
- White Spray Paint (shop link)
- Smoke (Window) Spray Paint (shop link)
- IMAX B6-AC Charger/Discharger 1-6 Cells (GENUINE) (shop link)
Car body out of the box.
First coat of white.
Second coat of white.
Third coat of white..
Window masks removed. (Front window still masked - I want it a bit lighter.)
First coat of window tint.
Second coat of window tint. (First for front window.)
After removing protective outer foil.
Applying Stickers 1.
Applying Stickers 2.
Applying Stickers 3.
Applying Stickers 4.
Applying Stickers 5.
Applying Stickers 6.
Applying Stickers 7.
Applying Stickers 8. - Side finished.
Applying Stickers 9. - All finished.
Studying the manual.
Main drive shaft.
Inserted drive shaft into chassis.
Assembling the differential gear(s).
Inserted front differential gear.
Inserted rear differential gear.
Closed differential gear boxes.
Front wheel shaft.
Rear wheel shaft.
Aluminium oil dampers.
Dampers in place.
Mounted wheels on chassis.
Mounted body fixture and front bumper. - Chassis finished.
Inserted brushless motor and steering servo.
Inserted ESC, Rx and battery.
Everything brought together.
Final color touch. - Finished car.