Phantom FX-61 assembly
- Phantom FPV Flying Wing EPO Airplane 1550mm (PNF) V2 (shop link)
- TURNIGY 3A UBEC w/ Noise Reduction (shop link)
- HobbyKing Red Brick 50A ESC (Opto) (shop link)
- Mobius Wide Angle B Lens ActionCam (shop link)
- SkyZone 5.8GHz 8CH Diversity A/V Receiver w/Dual Output (shop link)
- Circular Polarized 5.8ghz Transmitter Antenna (RP-SMA) (LHCP) (60mm) (shop link)
- Circular Polarized 5.8ghz Receiver Antenna (SMA) (LHCP) (60mm) (shop link)
- Arkbird Autopilot System w/OSD V3.1020 (GPS/Altitude Hold/Auto-Level) (shop link)
- Turnigy 9XR Transmitter Mode 2 (No Module) (shop link)
- OrangeRx Open LRS 433MHz TX Module (JR/Turnigy compatible) (shop link)
- OrangeRx Open LRS 433MHz 9Ch Receiver (shop link)
- Turnigy nano-tech 4000mah 4S 25~50C Lipo Pack (shop link)
Still boxed. (But nice packaging)
Minimal Setup: RX installed
Soldered power distribution / throttle signal cable
Installed new ESC, UBEC and Camera.
Installed platform for Arkbird and Arkbird.
Installed video TX. Outside view of ESC.
Installed GPS and battery. Electronics are final now.
Canopy attached. This is how it will look while flying.
Wiring diagram. (There are 2 known groundloops: PowerSenser->Arkbird and Cam->Arkbird)